These are the minutes from the LNA General meeting on April 23, 2019, approved at the May General Meeting.
8940 SE Reedway Street, Portland, Oregon 97266
7:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Executive Session: current litigation or litigation likely to be filed
This is a closed (not open to the public), executive session, limited to members of the governing body and others reporting to the body on the subject of the executive session, at the board’s discretion. Any information revealed in an executive session is considered privileged and may not be reported.
April 23, 2019
8835 SE Woodstock Blvd.
General Membership Meeting Agenda for April 23, 2019
7:00 PM: LNA Meeting Opening
Introductions. Recognition of time keeper and note taker. Code of conduct.
7:10 PM: Announcements
Upcoming LNA events
7:25 PM Discussion: Portland’s commission form of government: Is it time to restructure?
A presentation and conversation with Portland Forward and City Club of Portland. As Portland rapidly grows and changes, does the current commission form of government equitably represent all people who live in this city? How should we choose our representatives? What would a more representative and equitable form of government and elections look like for Lents and East Portland?
8:25 PM: Action items
March General Meeting minute approval
8:30 PM: Meeting Adjourned
April 11, 2019
8940 SE Reedway St
Board Meeting Agenda
Start: 6:30 PM
- EPCO funding changes (Angela Previdelli)
- Approve March 2019 Board Meeting minutes (Marci)
- Reimbursements and payments: Web hosting, flyers, etc.
- Committee reports: Finance, Events, Transportation, Land Use
- Agenda for April 2019 general meeting
- *Executive Session: current litigation or litigation likely to be filed
Adjourn: 8:00 PM
Upcoming LNA meetings
General Membership Meeting: 7:00 PM, April 23, Lents Community Center, 8835 SE Woodstock Blvd. LNA Board Meeting: 6:30 PM, May 9, 8940 SE Reedway St.
- Approve February 2019 General Membership Meeting Minutes
- Discussion 1: Residential Infill Project. Duplexes, Triplexes, and ADUs: What does infill mean for Lents? Guest speakers from Portland for Everyone and the Coalition to Prioritize, Protect, and Preserve Affordable Housing
- Community Announcements
- Discussion 2: Portland Budget Update Fiscal Year 2019-2020 with Alison Wicks from Prosper Portland
- Closing Remarks
Click on the image below to enlarge and view as PDF: